Integra 8.50 is now released
Last week we released Integra version 8.50. News in this release are i.a. integration with Sepura positioning system and improvements in the Milestone integration.
Integra 8.50 includes following news:
- New integration with Sepura positioning system
– Collect and show positioning data for handsets.
– Display Panic Alarm with position from a handset
- Improvements in the Milestone integration for quicker startup and restart times
- Improved synchronization of external systems
- New objects and icons for Sepura
- Search in Artifex Alarm – a new simple and intuitive way to find all the objects
- Improved visibility of associated graphics
- Operator access to Integra client can now be controlled with time schedule
- All system event points in Integra can be configured with delay ON/ delay OFF
- Support for multiple SimonsVoss databases
- SimonsVoss WO – Added support for “mixed mode”, possibility to use UID reading and Mifare Classic/Desfire encoded reading at the same time.
- Photosystem changes – fixes and updates for better layout support on printed cards
- FW revision numbers in Service tab of C-NodeG2/Moveo
- Added Icon for bookmark in eventlog and possibility to search for Bookmark
- Web administration of Moveo
– Upgrade, configure communication settings and debug parameters with web interface to Moveo